Главная страница Контакты   English Français
О ШАУ Поступление Программы Наши студенты Жизнь университетского городка Контакты  
24 Показать расширенное меню
Домашняя страница: Поступление >> Residence Permit
Подача заявления
Условия поступления Документы
Сроки Порядок действия
Форма заявления Стоимость
До прибытия в Китай
Прибытие в Китай
Прибытие в ШАУ
Информация для прибывших
Вид на жительство
Медицинский осмотр
Студенческий и читательский билет
Китайская правительственная стипендия
Китайская правительственная стипендия
Как получить китайскую правительственную стипендию
Зарубежные представители
 Residence Permit

1. International students should bring their passport and X or F visa to register. Students who intend to study in China for more than 6 months should apply for an X visa at the Chinese Embassy in their home country with the required documents including: Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW201 or JW202), Admission Notice, and Physical Examination Record for Foreigners. Students who will study in China for less than 6 months should apply for an F Visa with required documents including Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW201 or JW202) and the Admission Notice.
2. Within 3 days of registration, international students must go to the Shenyang Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau for Foreigners with their passports and one 5 centimeter photo to take a physical examination. Students need to fast overnight before the examination. If a student is found to have a disease regulated by Chinese law, he or she must leave China immediately.
3. The address for the Health Care Centre of Shenyang Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau for foreigners is: No. 433, Da Nan Street, Shen He District. Telephone: 024-24192626 during business hours 8:00—10:00, 13:30—15:00 (Monday to Friday).
4. Students with an X visa must apply for a Residence Permit at the Shenyang Entry-Exit Inspection Bureau for Foreigners within 30 days after arrival in Shenyang. Students are responsible for keeping the information on their Residence Permit current during their study period. Students should go to the Shenyang Entry and Exit Administration Bureau to record any change of information on their Residence Permit and pay related costs.
5. Students must register at the local police station within 24 hours of their entry to China. Students must extend their visa at the Entry and Exit Administration Bureau before the visa expiration date. The International Cooperation Department will provide necessary documents.
6. Students who wish to continue to study or live in China must extend their Residence Permit and/or visa before the expiration date.
7. Willful alteration of or damage to a passport or ID Card may be subject to punishment. Good care must be taken of the Alien's Residence Permit. Any loss of the permit must be reported to the International Cooperation Department and other relevant departments.
8 Students must ask for written permission two weeks before he/she travels to other cities, countries or return to his/her own country. Those who leave without approval will receive a corresponding penalty, which may include expulsion.
9. The university is not responsible for any letter of invitation to visitors of a student. Students should refer to the relevant China tourism departments for information regarding visits by relatives.
10. Students who have graduated or have been dismissed from the university must leave China within the designated time. For students who have been dismissed from the university, the Entry & Exit Administrationя Bureau will cancel and take back their Residence Permit and/or shorten their visa.

О ШАУПоступление Программы Жизнь университетского городкаНаши студентыКонтакты
Copyright © Шеньянский аэрокосмический университет. Все права защищены